BILSTEIN B16 - PSS9/PSS10
The engineers at BILSTEIN have create the ultimate race inspired suspension- the BILSTEIN B16 (PSS9/PSS10). This innovative suspension system delivers unsurpassed driving performance.
The manually adjustable damping monotube gas shock absorbers feature 9 or 10-stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive rate springs to achieve the vehicle ride height, center of gravity and level of perfomance handling desired.
The BILSTEIN B16 (PSS9/PSS10) system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competiton to daily driving, this system provides perfect handling performance for every situation.
Features and Benefits:
• Individual settings ranging from maximum Comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dail - 9 on B16 (PSS9), 10 on B16 (PSS10).
• Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axies.
• Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear.
• Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions.
• Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy.
• Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
• Round threads for easy adjutment.
• Quality sport springs made from highly durable material.
• Gas pressure technology.
• BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany.