The BILSTEIN B14 (PSS) suspension kit allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard monotube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs.
Features and Benefits:
• Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm.
• Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear.
• Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions.
• Aluminum spring plates and lock nuts.
• Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
• Round threads for easy adjustment.
• Quality sport springs made from highly durable material.